PEOPLE.
I need to say smth bad.
My dad passed away on 22th September 2008 ):
I cant believe it.
He suffered from a disease called ischaemia heart disease.
A sudden heart attack with nort many symptoms.
I missed him alot.
I regretted nort talking to him on that day before he was died.
I regretted to hate him when he was alive.
I hate myself.
I find myself unforgiven.
Now what i can do is that,
I need to mug hard for my studies to get a good pay job to support my mum.
I don't want my dad to worry about us.
I was really depressed.
but,
that day when he was collapsed,
i was half stunned,
half hesitate.
i stunned to see him just faint and lie on my bed on the floor.
he looked exhausted and out of breath. 3
i really love my dad.
that was what i realised after he was dead.
i just hope people whom i know,
to treasure whoever are with you now,
who take care of you,
love you,
andd protect you from dangers and everything.
or you'll be like me,
once gone,
forever gone.
and you'll left with regret and sins.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!