I'll update about:
Alright, i am not satisfied with MY FAMILY MEMBER.
First: I HATE MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!
Reason: He's brainless. Helpless.
Brainless-> warm the porridge without looking after it and cause trouble for my mum.
porridge overflow onto the stove. And he can pretend like nothing happened?!
[BIG WTF TO HIM!]
Helpless-> Know how to spend his salary unnecessary like going to pub, play and any brainless things he can do but not helping my mum financially like paying electrical & water bills when he used them.
[5 stars/5 stars for being helpless]
More selfish than me-> Never even thought of giving mum some money but all to himself for doing brainless things. Even I get my bursary, I still fork out money to buy new refrigerator for my family when the old refrigerator was down.
How much do you rate him for 5 stars?[1 star-disagree to 5 stars disagree.]
Second: School
Alright, now comes to school.
First week of february:
- PHASE TEST which you guys called that a practical test.
It's not like those kind of getting in contact with chemical but calibrating some stupid rigs which i would never work as except for my future attachment in 15 June.
- Selected for VIDEO SHOOTING just to advertise my fcuking NEW specialisation in CPT [CHEMICAL PROCESS TECHNOLOGY:Process Instrumentation]
Reasons got selected:- I am the only girl who passed the phase test when the teacher announced who need to retake the phase test and i realised there's another girl who passed too. [BIG WTF TO THAT TEACHER!]
- Teacher choose those who are presentable. [When i got pimples that's so obvious.zzz.]
- My class has got very few girls. WORST COMES TO WORST, on the actual day itself only 4 girls turned up, but one of them MIA.
I was selected for photo taking to advertise for my specialisation but I told the person I just took the video shoot where the other 2 girls did that too. So I am not being photoshoot! :D
The video shooting alone was tough enough for me, so no more cameras!
Last: Relationship
So far so good. Just some quarrels over small things because of me.
I am sorry ):
As for friends, I am sorry to say I didnt really spare time for them but, they dont seemed to free for me too.
So , THAT'S ABOUT ALL!
Today DARLING going to jam with his band without the vocalist.
ALL THE BEST DARLING!
Gonna watch him and his 3 other members practicing (:
They are jamming with the song named Yokan by Dir En Grey.
The band which got BUTCHER vocalist! X=