Today is sort of tiring day for me.
Lesson starts at 8am and did revision during lesson instead of teacher teaching practical.
Then, the teacher released at 10am and Lynn and myself proceed to Sarah's classroom.
They were like slacking and doing stripping of wires etc.
There were really lots of colors for wires! I just realised it this morning ><
After that, it was break time then 12pm theory test.
Hopefully can score better marks ><
Then, it was PPR.
Practical test, zzz. The test started at 2pm and we were like wasting the time after my test.
After the lesson was around 5pm, then Sarah and myself went to cafe and I bought popcorn chicken and proceed to volleyball training.
It's rather tough because i dont really have the technique.
Moreover, we saw how the coach train them and it's like dumb strict la!
THERE!
I play volleyball until all these bruise on my hand.
It's recovering though X=

I must really say that I feel bad for Sic hoe[the person who trained us, also, our classmate], because i hit the ball to the players/trainees area, then the coach couldnt hear sic hoe saying "qiu", and he got scolded because of that. I'm really sorry.
It wasnt on purpose X=
That's all about today (: