WHAT??!
My holidays gonna be OVER?
I have not do something that I enjoy except going toy museum with Darling you know!
Let me tell you what have I been doing:
First week, almost every morning wake up around 8a.m and help mum do housework then, either go Darling's house or go HDB Hub with mum to do her dumb application thing for new flats.
Up till now, we werent offered any flat Dumbness right?
I went to HDB Hub for like 6 times and 4 times we did something and2 times went there for nothing. [maybe more than 6, have yet to include mum bring me and Darling go see showroom]
Then, where else i went to?
Let me think, Bugis most often, Orchard, Vivo.
Watch movie, played pool with friends.
Nothing already.
Like WTF?! right?
Yeah. I am so upset I didnt enjoy my holidays to the fullest!
Never get enough sleep especially. [one thing I can enjoy during holiday by sleeping well]
FUCK!
RIDICULOUS LIFESTYLE.
Worst than school days.
School days only weekdays need to wake up fucking early and weekends, REST!
Holiday?
Weekdays and weekends wake up at 8a.m or 7.30a.m.
What is that?! I am so totally disappointed with myself.
This is the only chance i can slack before attachment and getting serious to look for job in the future.
NO MORE T.T
You cant see the smiling Sally after her schooling.
She's gonna be more shag than ever.
Gonna see her become old hag as time goes by..
RAWR!
God, how I wish you could gimme 48hours everyday instead of 24hours.
I can swear I will enjoy to the fullest until I'm tired [come'on, that will never happen,be realistic]
Alright, that's it.
I'm gonna stop pissing myself.
See you guys in school or wherever.
Labels: -SHAG-