Went to Darling's house, then, wanted to go Bugis.
However, when we were at his house nearby coffeeshop eating western food, there were heavy rain.
Hate it.
GOD, can't you just let me enjoy my last few days of holidays before school get the chance to torture me?
How heavy was the rain? See the background, how blur is it?

We sat at the void deck waiting for rain to get smaller and suddenly i feel like eating lollipop, so we went to 7 eleven to buy one grape flavored. [It taste sucks.]
After that, we walked to the nearest bus stop to take bus to tiong bahru because the rain spoilt my mood.
As we passed by, we saw this cat which is so cute. It cant stop walking round and round you!




Then, when i reached home, i took a random picture of myself. I know it's dark, I'm so gonna buy a better phone when I got my pay from my full time job.
Btw, i got a new plan.
I'm gonna plan to take car license after my attachment in November. If i saved enough money to take. X=
Then, work and save money to buy house and a car.
Otherwise, and participate in events to win free cars. LOL.
Alright, that's all about today. [:
Labels: -.-