These are all the expired pictures X=
20th March 2009 - Darling's birthday [:
21st March 2009- We saw the old lazy cute cat. xD
28th March 2009- I saw this cat stuck at the roof of a shelter and wanted to save it, but i'm too short ):
31st March 2009- I saw the cat above again. I played with it with my umbrella. So cute right?
I wanted to adopt this cat and so Darling went back his house to take a box to put the cat.
Then, this cat suddenly climb up of my right thigh when i was squatting down. Then I tried to sat down for the cat to feel safe to climb up before I lost my balance and fall. Then, this cat climb onto my both thigh and sleep. LOL!
This was taken yesterday as well. Just a random picture but he looks cute though. xD

That's all for the past few days.
Next is today.
Darling and I met up with Xinyi and Bohan at Depot heights pool & billiards.
On the way to there, we saw this mental problem guy pervert because he kept doing something stupid like snatching a disney storybook from a kid's mother hand at priority seat. He even smiled when he's snatching. Then, they alight at next station which is somerset and he target the next lady at the opposite priority seat. He smiled to the lady and keep murmuring to himself until the lady and another fellow left their seats and he even followed that lady to alight at city hall. Stupid thing was, he purposely turned and smile at her. I saw him staring at me then I looked away purposely.
However, the pool session was pretty fun because there's some funny things happened.
Like, I keep aiming the correct ball but in the end, never goal the ball but the cue ball -.-zzZ
Like, Xinyi keep hitting her team's ball out of a good position and miss poking the cue ball where she lifted her stick up before hitting the cue ball >.<
Like, I was hungry and ate Darling's bread in the pool room when I'm not supposed to and makes me look suspicious.
Spent around $1.50 for pool shared with Darling for one hour.
Next, we went to Vivo City to watch DMC instead of GV Marina cause Darling thought we couldn't make it for the time of the movie when we had reached there.
DMC movie was funny and interesting. Rating: 4/5 stars
It's about a guy with "DEATH PENIS HAIR" who wants to give people dream with his dream by singing. "NO MUSIC, NO DREAM" was his phrase. He loves pop but was forced to join a Death metal band and love to be in that band in the end. He gave up halfway through because of misunderstanding with a girl he like. Then there was a challenger who was about to retire. But, after his mum speech, he decided to continue with the band(DMC).
There was alot of funny scenes such as him putting and remove makeup several times. Put back make up to go for the "chatting session" and halfway through went off remove the make up and meet the girl he like. That happened continuously and the guy was in confused state where he wore the Death metal costume back and went to where the girl he like was.
To me, it's worth to watch the 2nd time. (:
That's all about today.