Alright, went to MRT station halfway through got a sudden stomache.
It's sharp painfulness.
Called mum to tell her about it.
Then decided to go Tiong Bahru Plaza toilet.
And this was the period which I start to be unlucky.
First, went to Tiong Bahru Plaza first level toilet, a signage said:
"Cleaning in progress, please go to other level toilet"
Still okay, I climbed up the escalator which has not operate to the second level,
"Cleaning in progress, please go to level 5 or 6 toilet"
I was like "fuck you! By the time I reached the toilet, I am already fainted outside there!"
By the time I saw the signage at second level toilet, I don't have the urge to go anymore, it's no longer as painful as before.
Then I went home for the toilet.
Halfway through back home, I saw something that disgusted me more when I'm already in that bad state.
I saw a snail being stepped upon and I saw the squishy squishy thingy came out.
There was a bird looking at it and seemed like it's gonna called it's buddy to eat it.
I was totally disgusted and thereby, another disgusting moment i overcame again.
There's this huge big fat rat, which died at my house staircase.
I believed it was being stepped to death because it was facing side way when I walked there.
It was disgusting because I almost stepped onto that poor and disgusting rat again!
Later going to Simei to meet Sarah because she's like slacking at stadium now.
LOL.
Poor classmates.
Maybe it's fated that I don't have to waste my time slacking there xP
Some pictures from yesterday (:








I know I look zi lian in this post.
Just random taking of some many. X=