Went to school met Sarah and other classmates for lunch.
Went to theory lesson.
Practical lesson was rather stress cause when I went up the distillation rig, I smelled the ethanol and I became really blur and my mind went blank.
Walked to Simei mrt as usual, but alot of craps were going on on the way to there.
Then, went to city hall meet Darling to take flyer :D
SINGAPORE FLYER~
Wish to take SG flyer before attachment or CPTC, wish came true :D
Upload the picture next time because I need to download new phone software.
Had headache when I went for practical lesson till now.
After taking flyer, we went to eat POPEYE CHICKEN at there.
It was rather nice to me because it's spicy :X
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, singapore flyer is having a promotion for its one year anniversary for students.
Show your student pass to take singapore flyers at $10 on weekdays.
It's cool and best to take in the morning if you prefer sea view (:
Labels: HAPPY-