oh look, it's friday again.
I have to admit I'm tired of blogging.
Well, it's because I don't have much things to blog about.
Everyday doing the same thing as the week before.
A daily routine sort of? :X
I'm getting lazy to update as well.
So, yeah :D
Well, recently had a theory test.
I revised it last minute few hours before the test.
Don't think I'll do well. >.<
And seriously, I'm kinda worried whether I'll get into attachment or CPTC.
It's not like you get good results, you'll sure be in.
Moreover, it's recession this year [unlucky huh?]
If I cant get in to attachment, I choose to get up this certificate and go to work.
I'm sorry if i did disappoint you people.
But, I do does things on impulse, but, I follow my heart.
I miss alot of things and people.
I miss my secondary school life where my friends and myself crowd around and crap during free lessons and break time.
I miss my dad especially even though I used to hate him nagging and scolding me.
I miss my free time.
I miss so much, now that I seem to depart from my secondary school friends because I'm in different school as them.
I wish I am god, I hope to reverse the time, make my dad come back to alive and say I love you daddy.
Now, there's a song that reminds me of dad and Hide, without you.
I seemed to be crying inside my heart and sometimes outside,
part of the chorus is " how could I love you? how could I feel you? Without you."
Dad and Hide, I wish time can really reverse. And, born earlier.
I wish to see them now, but i cant.
Seriously, I don't know what's spoiling my mood to be emo as ever.
Maybe, my dad's death?
I don't know.
The point is I feel guilty because I don't really feel sad on the day he passed away.
Now, I just cant get over it.
I hide alot of things inside my heart and choose to look happy outside,
but the inner me is sad and emo.
Without you[dad], my family is incomplete.
Without you[Hide], X japan don't X japan anymore.
I just feel like writing these down..
YEAH, that's all.
MUM hushing me go sleep :X
Nite everyone (:
Labels: emo-ing like again