Today's mother's day! :D
The first time celebrate without my dad D:
Well, today start off with stomach cramps in the morning 11 plus when i just woke up :X
Then went to Darling's house.
Watched The Simpsons and then reached home around 7plus near 8p.m.
Bro ordered pizzas around 7.10pm and it arrived at around 8.30p.m.
I bought Kang Nai Xin flower for mum, it was my first time to buy a flower for her for mother day with my "savings".
I planned to surprise mum together with bro and Darling, however bro said he going out so he cant stay at home.
So only left me and Darling at home.
We switched off the kitchen's light, fan and television and room's light.
Darling and I stayed in the room and waited for mum to reach home.
All of a sudden, we heard someone's opening the door, we were wondering if it's my bro's friend or bro or my mum.
So, we stayed in the room and wait for mum to come in the room.
We surprised her with the bouquet of flower in the room when she switched on the light herself.
I shouted "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"
She don't seemed to be very surprised.
She's not fun at all D:
Here, I asked her to take a picture or rather few pictures xD:

Old style pose :X
Smelling the flower.

Took at picture with her, I know the angle isnt good at all, my hair was very messy :X
Me, Darling and Mum and her flower :D
LOL!
that's all (:
Labels: HAPPY-