well, today was just a normal day.
Just that it's my secondary school classmates birthday, 3 person and they are not triplets! :D
Went to school for pe, thought got theory test end up the teacher postpone to next week.
I have to wear that damn polo tee and skirt to play tennis with Sarah -.-
After pe was a long break to the next lesson about 3 and 1/2 hours?
Then, Sarah, BK and me went to East point.
Halfway through Miss Karen called Sarah and I was told that I need to go see her at 1030am with the other girl.
It was about the attachment working shift work or not.
I changed my choice to shift work instead of normal working hour.
Before that we went to and eat KFC breakfast.
It taste totally sucks!
After that, had theory lesson then had PM2 practical lesson and I did the presentation, that's all -.-
I was pretty tired and nervous during the presentation, I don't know why.
Today, I was kinda unlucky and lucky.
My slide fone nokia 5610 expressmusic spoil.
Then end up i change to LG KU990 Viewty.
I don't like touch fone but it's just for the sake of getting a same and new fone with others la.
Then, went home and here I am now blogging about just now.
Labels: Tired-