Morning woke up and went to NTUC with mum to buy things for prayer >.<
Then bathed and went out together with mum and i head to Darling's void deck.
Met Darling and went to his old house.
He took a picture of his old house gate with the luo han fish plastic.
Then we walked around there and had western food nearby.
The western food quite nice :D
After that, went back to Darling's house and watch some movies like Handsome Suite and half of simpsons movie >.<
Afterall, find handsome suite quite average.
The ending was what I expected and imagined :X
The Simpsons movie I watched half of it only, it's quite nice so far :D
Then, watched Darling Dota with his brother.
I don't know if they really won or something lols.
And yeah, after that, went back home.
I am missing you right now (:
Oh yeah, tomorrow mother day huh..
I have not bought anything for mum yet.
She doesn't have the mood to celebrate since dad's death.
I got the intention of bringing her to the pizza hut during her work lunch time with brother to surprise her :D
Still thinking whether to buy flower for her.
It sounds like as if I'm proposing to her to become my wife or something. LOLS.
Alright, that's all for what I've had done and thought of today (:
Nite to all.
Labels: Misses and kisses-