


It's All About Love♥
Past fews days or weeks ago many things are happening. Things keep happening every single seconds no matter good or bad.
Few days ago went to East point mall new arcade with darling. Did the usual thing, photo hunt, basketball. The only special thing was there was this uncle with his family played basketball machine and accidentally scanned 60+ times. [LOL!] The worst thing AND PLACE I had EVER EXPERIENCED was at EAST POINT MALL NEW ZONE X ARCADE. As I had said, that uncle had scanned that basketball machines 60 over time accidentally, we wanted to play using our last credit. Who knows this uncle gave us free credits. Then we played 3 times then went to buy bubble tea. Then darling and myself went back to arcade with drink to watch the uncle and his daughter play. After that, we went to helped them play. THEN THIS FUCKING SHORT HAIR AUNTIE WORK THERE COME AND PICK FIGHT WITH ME LIKE THAT.
FUCKING SHORT HAIR AUNTIE: IS THIS YOUR DRINK? DONT BRING IN. AFTER YOUR GAME GO OUT DRINK. ME: ORH.
AFTER GAME, I LEFT AND SAID, GO OFF GO OFF LARH, BRING DRINK ONLY KPKB. SCARED MOP FLOOR I HELP YOU MOP WANT OR NOT INFRONT OF HER.
she like buay song like that, then saw the tissue at the machine and say OI YOUR TISSUE IN CHINESE. fuck you la hor. see the tissue there means i throw there ah? YOUR EYES SHOOT BIRD ISIT? THE ARCADE SO DARK, IN SHOPPING CENTRE GOT BIRD MEH? Want check DNA or not, you fucking auntie! NBCB. I was dumb pissed off okay. It wasnt my tissue and i dont wanna waste my saliva explaining it wasnt mine. THEN SHE KEPT OI OI OI OI OI. OI AUNTIE, IM AM CUSTOMER, DONT KNOW NAME CAN CALL MISS OR XIAO MEI RIGHT? FUCKING STUPID ATTITUDE, DONT KNOW WHY SHE WAS EMPLOYED AT THIS KIND OF ECONOMY. SO OLD STILL GOT CHOOSEN. WASTE VACANCY ONLY.
I got witness one okay?! NOT MINE MEANS NOT MINE. you how old liao? dont know how to address ppl. PPL come your counter and say "OI I WANT TOP UP MY CARD 5DOLLARS." you happy? mother fucker.
BUT ANW, We had free tokens recently where ppl exchange alot of tokens like $10 and dig all the tokens he can dig then go off. In fact, there was around say 3 or 4 tokens? lol. There was another time ppl insert money but the machine too slow then he/she thought the machine eat money and went away. We earn free tokens again! Oh, this happened before that $10 incident. LOL.
Sorry for all the vulgarities because speaking of that, my blood is bloody boiling.
Oh one more thing, darling's cousin who's fighting with leukemia and lung infection is makes me feel touched. She's so brave and strong to continue to live on to fight with those stupid bacterias and stuffs. I really hope she'll overcome and stay healthy again. Even though I dont know her neither im close to her. It's really disheartening to see her being so tough. She'll be well soon I hope. Hope the stupid doctor wont remove the machine before the miracle happens. She's very strong woman I'd ever know. I'll be real glad to know she's healthy.
When i saw her, it partly remind me of my dad. My dad didnt fought to live though. His was a sudden death. I do missed him alot and I am still missing him. That time I last touched dad was a cold and stiff body. I dont know why I didnt really cry in fact i was forced to cry? But in the 3 days of dad's funeral, I cried with my heart. On the second day, I seriously cant eat properly. Just ate a few spoon of chicken rice and stopped. Those days were really hard to me. I know ppl out there some are gg through even more tough days than me. Yesterday watched the charity show at one part where a 21 year old year female cant balance/stand/sit properly. She learned to walk at the age of 7. I was really stunned. I wanted to donate but then I dont know what stops me. There's always some hesitant in myself. I dont know why. Sometimes I really wish to cherish the days with my loved ones like my family and darling. But sometimes it really pissed me off when they/mum said something wrong. I didnt meant it. I mean I dont want to you remember me to scold you. But it was meant for your own good too, especially to my mum. I always scold her for her health. She kept coughing and now I am also. She also complained to me about her body aches and stuffs. Asked her see doctor she refused to. One word, STUBBORN. same lor, I also. I wish my mum could live with longevity. Yeah, some reflections on my way to darling's house today. That's all? >.<
GOOD NITE!
Best viewed in Internet Explorer.