HELLOOOO GUYS!
im back again.
alright, i bought a new lappy under instalment. not very worth to pay with instalment :x
my bf had been busy with his new work at suntec city.
there's this bitchy auntie opposite his workplace irritates me.
She questioned me like she owns the shop:
why you always come here? (bf workplace. and it's my prob)
come here disturb ppl ah? (MYOBB=MINE YOUR OWN BOXERS BUSINESS)
note!!!!!!!!!: she sells boxer.
you want to work here isit? (like do i have to tell you everything even what colour panties im wearing?)
dont keep come here la. (KNLBCCB, MYOBB. want me slap you? you lil bitchy coconut head!)
Idk why i cried at one corner after i bought something from there.
Then found myself silly.
I really wish I'm a witch on the halloween and cast spell to her push cart to close on that day and nv open again!
Well, im rather pissed whenever I see her, even the push cart she used to sell her bitchy dirty lil boxers and even hearing her undefined coming from UFO kinda reception voice (to me).
She even irritates the shit out of ppl whoever or wherever she is I BELIEVE SO!
She's gonna learn her lesson, KARMA will BEFALL ON HER SOON!
who knows, her karma might be: Breast cancer, getting bald, accidents, mute (best option), deaf or IDK . Just some random dirty lil bitchy ppl will get it.
ALRIGHT, i shall end this post without any pissed off feeling by:
I MISS MY CUTE LITTLE BABY DARLING AND MY SCHOOL CLIQUES!
seriously, attachment makes my shit more tough.
I mean, I've learnt NTH related to the stuffs i were studying.
NTH! nth totally.
Okay okay. I relax.
OYASUMI PPL! :D