2nd day of the robovorski babies.

This was the cat at Jun's hse nearby de hair saloon cat.
It's really adorable and it catches fly! xD

Well, it was resting on my left foot. lols.
Bad news.
1 died ))):
totally depressed and sad of the death of the lil baby.
I feel the softness of the baby, yet the organs had rot.
I cried for it seriously. Even though I didnt took care of it like how I take care of my baby rabbits last time cos the mother totally dont know how to take care and feed milk to them.
However, my baby rabbbits were dead, i think about 3 died. Yet i wasnt as sad as today.
I sound stupid to you, but, SERIOUSLY, i just feel that they're so emotionally attached to me.
Just sad. Nothing else?
Maybe regretted to put too much bedding that caused the baby lack of breath and the mother couldnt find it.
I am so sorry hammy baby. Miko's baby.
I really wish you could be with the rest but, it didnt happened.

Here, the survivals of the babies for 2nd day.


Miko feeding the babies before one died.

Please reborn again and be Miko's baby okay? Im willing to do anything for your return.
Anything that's reasonable..
I will miss you and never forget where were you buried by us.
I love you, Miko's baby, RIP.
Lastly, today's work were fine just pissed of by INDIANS.
Dont ask me why or how come or whatever isit, cos it's smth I lazy to talk abt.
I love you, JUN!
And my sister and AOI of cos xD
Labels: sad for death of baby hamster on 2nd day.