Hellooos all.
Few minutes ago, i've been reading Aoi's blog.
I don't know how to address her by Jun's family relation, but I know she's kinda silly to me even though i'll behave like her the next time.
Reading her post, I put myself in her shoes.
Really, I am the same as Aoi.
I am not that independent when it comes to making decision UNTIL Jun, helps to make decision.
I tear easily too.
Even now, Im still tearing. IDK! i really dont know why im tearing.
Jun's NS will come sooner or later, and soon, I'll be lost like when I was in primary school.
For people who dont know, my primary school was merged with 4 other schools and it's located at somewhere else.
I was used to walk to school, after merging of school, I'd to take bus.
First day of school, mum lazy to pick me up, idk where my friends go, and i went home alone.
I went to the wrong bus stop and took the bus.
Alighted, feel so lost, i cried at the traffic, looking at the folks sleeping on the street.
I wondered: will i be like them?
Still crying, and i bring up my courage to ask this auntie and she's so kind that she accompanied me to take train instead of bus.
I said she is really kind because,
Bus is simply a shorter journey for her. I feel big relieved and so happy to found my home back.
When i was back home, dad look so relieved too, while my mum was so worried she went to school and hunt for me, she even thought i might faint in the toilet!
By then, it was dark at about 8 plus.
Soon after, mum was home and yeah, she was kinda regretted not to fetch me, lmao.
Feel so dumb while recalling.
Back to Aoi's post..
Guess when Jun went to NS, i'll be like alone crying until Im used to the new lifestyle, that is, without him for few months or weeks.
Gonna keep myself busy with work, that's my plan.
If i'd a guitar, i'll be playing them if I learnt.
I know when I go home after work or smth, I'll feel empty. Because Jun isnt with me.
Still , i got my pet hamsters with me and I love them :D
Yahhh..
Aoi if you are reading this (dont think she will cos she's using IE, lmao),
this is how much i was affected from reading your blog.
Yup, Aoi just cheer up (:
Loves.