I am now so troubled T.T
Went to recruit express with friend and Jun to hunt for job.
Today the person called me and asked me if i am able to make it for tmr onwards to be packer.
What to do???
Idk Jun told the stupid flyer distributor already or not.
Rawr, so vexed.
Moreover, that job only employ one person!
I hope to work with Jun, but that job quite high pay.
HURHUR! Jun jun, reply me asap.
I feel like gg to sleep and believe Im dreaming. )):
All I wanna know is I wanna work with him, but, I've never really approach agency before.
If reject le, they will still help me find or not?
ahhhhh, im going crazy T.T
Seriously, v crazy..
IDK WHAT TO DO.............................
Today gg to some marketing area and Jun maybe gg to try the product?
Idk, but he say we go there learn smth.
Which I seriously wondering if I can make it, I am really those very shy person ):
I know ppl dont eat me up, but maybe because Im really afraid to face rejection by the public. :X
JUN!
the agency just called again, and I rejected the offer too! :X
All just for you, idk if it's right or wrong, but, I only know i wanna work with you (:
<3 YOU !
And, lastly, Im MISSING MY SCHOOL DAYS where i dont have to really plan my time cos it's just school and Jun.
Now im hell spending time at home helping mum do housework, and stuffs.
I hate it! ):
And ppl, if you really not interested, dont tell me that you are interested in that particular thing, SERIOUSLY, you're giving me fake hope.
This is seriously very irritating you know?
You gave ppl the confidence and you treat it like nth and make the person so depressed over it.
Idk why i keep facing that problem.
But still, we'll be friends, just dont do that again, it's really v hurtful.
RMB? It's rejection, not many ppl can accept the fact.