HELLOOOO!
Mon went to training at bugis for marketing.
After that, head to suntec but it was a waste trip bcos of some stupid ppl never set the briefing area properly, and last min had a meeting. End up, we wait till near 9, and went to shop for Aoi's birthday cake!
Guess what? We bought her a really nice cake!
A cake that can sing, can decorate your own xD
It's a cute and lovely toy cake! I dont have the picture but you can go suntec carrefour outside and have a look xDD
Then, we chiong to far east and meet my sis, YUKI!
she's really pretty to me :D
I like her lip piercing, lmao, i noe it's random!
Then we trying to figure out how to open the cake from the box, there goes,
POP! Aoi and her sis, sora appear.
LOL, she chiong across the road cos she saw JUN xD
Then, the sis like black face cos I couldnt make the decision whether to go Aoi and Yuki's gf hse :S
I dont make my decision usually, that's why i stare at you, JUN!
I know I dumb okay? lols.
Anw, it's fun to be with them on that day xD
I enjoy except watching tv at the friend's hse, to be trueful. :X
And now, im here eating my maggie and my mum called me to go buy her stupid fruits.
It's for bai bai la, i mean, sleep oso cant sleep in peace with she and bro's snoring, now eat oso cant eat in peace!
Very pissed la.
Pissed pissed pissed!
bye bye!