hellooo all.
Im here to blog how pissed am I with recruit agency.
They seriously pissed me off man.
I called the agency to look for the agent im under.
Then this person pick up and say blah blah blah, she speaks way too fast, i dont catch any fucking word she's saying.
Then in the midst of her blah blah blah, i say may i speak to priscilla?
Then she say, okay, please wait a moment,
there comes the 98fm radio thing.
Halfway thru, i heard du du du and some electric like sound at my ear.
I didnt realise it was hang until my mum called.
KNS, recruit agency big deal?
You use company fone to call, i use my fone to call leh!
Your fone is company pay, mine is my mum sometimes i pay myself leh!
BLOODY ASS.
make my blood boil.
I will never call them again!
FUCKER attitude.
pissed.