Yesterday forgot to upload some countdown pictures.
Some campus superstar. ><>
I think her name is 蔡爱佳 or smth like that.
The two aunties heads at the side? ><
I forgot which band was performing.
J3. Dont really like their performance. See smoke in pictures xDD
Smokes looks cool on stage. They spray alot of smokes during the performances. I love it! xD
Chen Wei Lian. Left - On stage Right - On screen.
Which type does he look better? lmao.


Some fag sleep like retard. :X
the lady beside him realise i was taking a picture of him and she was kinda laughing ><
Okay back to today's purpose de post.
8TH DAYS OF THE BABIES!
omg, im so excited to see their eyes starts to open and crawling wobbly and their fur! THEIR FUR! Im waiting for their fur to GROW then i get to hold the tinneeee weeeenneeee baby. Heees.
Happy family! xD If you never realise, the babies are under the mother on the right of this picture. (:

Miku peeping out cos he stunned to see my hand ><
That's all for today! And, definitely, I love JUN and all of you in my family ((: