Me. Myself. I
Welcome!This is
my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? '
Click Here' & SHOO! :D
All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2008 Blanche '♥
`Leave your footprints before leaving
`Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your name.Do it with pride kays?
Best viewed in Internet Explorer.
Profile
My name is
Sally.
Sally ♥ her
Darling,
Junichi,
and playful catty of course, her 4 hammies 2 robos, 2 black dominant winter white :D
Sally is
absolute fan of
jRockers,
who by the way is extremely hot if you didn't know.
but now you do, so good for you yeah.
Sally currently working as
ADMIN while waiting for her darling
JUNICHI to complete his NS
She hopes to start a business & get a car license soon
Leave |
Email |
Facebook
Cravings
GET TO WORK TOGETHER WITH JUN!
Go overseas with mum & Jun
Adopt CATS/KITTENS, Puppies
Meet
TAGGED family
iPhone 4
white
Car license
More time with everyone I
love