uzumore ta chizu o mitsuke te mo ake naku te furueru ashi o tada mi te i ta
koware kake no sekai de mamot te miseru yo kimi no egao
fukinukeru kaze ga ni nin sarat te aoi sora e maiagaru
tsunai da te wa moo nidoto hanasa nai boku wa soba ni iru yo zutto
tari nai kotoba o sagashi te sono ba shinogi iki te ku imi o oikake te ta
mie nai mirai da kedo utat te ageru yo koe no kagiri
harisake soo na atsui mune takanari kimi no subete dakishime tai
tsunai da te wa moo nidoto hanasa nai boku wa soba ni iru yo zutto
ashita o egako u issho ni aruko u
fukinukeru kaze ga ni nin sarat te aoi sora e maiagaru
tsunai da te wa moo nidoto hanasa nai boku wa soba ni iru yo zutto ni nin no chizu o hirako u
English Translation Tired to walk this road full of endless tears Buried the opening can find a map Just looked shaky legs I'll be keeping the world's last legs Smile
The wind blows away the two Soar into the blue sky Keep the hand and connected again I'll always be around
Looking for short term ad hoc I mean chase will go on living See the future but I'll sing As voice
Hot breast beating and bursting All I Want to Hold You Keep the hand and connected again I'll always be around
Walk together to paint tomorrow The wind blows away the two Soar into the blue sky Keep the hand and connected again I'll always be around Two open map
15 days to go, I miss going arcade with you baby ):
Me. Myself. I
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D
Sally ♥ her Darling, Junichi,
and playful catty of course, her 4 hammies 2 robos, 2 black dominant winter white :D
Sally is absolute fan of jRockers,
who by the way is extremely hot if you didn't know.
but now you do, so good for you yeah.
Sally currently working as ADMIN while waiting for her darling JUNICHI to complete his NS
She hopes to start a business & get a car license soon Leave | Email | Facebook
Cravings
GET TO WORK TOGETHER WITH JUN! Go overseas with mum & Jun
Adopt CATS/KITTENS, Puppies
Meet TAGGED family
iPhone 4 white
Car license
More time with everyone I love