first day of work, relax and well (: lunch with baby, dinner with baby. i miss you baby. seeing you boarding the bus makes me heartache ): hope to see you this friday!
aiming to rebond hair once i get my pay! RAWR! love baby much, get well soon ok! <3
Me. Myself. I
Welcome!This is my blog!
Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D
Sally ♥ her Darling, Junichi,
and playful catty of course, her 4 hammies 2 robos, 2 black dominant winter white :D
Sally is absolute fan of jRockers,
who by the way is extremely hot if you didn't know.
but now you do, so good for you yeah.
Sally currently working as ADMIN while waiting for her darling JUNICHI to complete his NS
She hopes to start a business & get a car license soon Leave | Email | Facebook
Cravings
GET TO WORK TOGETHER WITH JUN! Go overseas with mum & Jun
Adopt CATS/KITTENS, Puppies
Meet TAGGED family
iPhone 4 white
Car license
More time with everyone I love